MOR TCS1 - Teeny Circle System
The Teeny Circle System is for circles of 6" or smaller. This unique design allows jig setups for much more than circles.
The Teeny Circle System is an inexpensive method of making small circles but is ready to do much more.
The directions show you how to setup for quilting patterns and modify trapezoids for great looking lamps.
Most inexpensive circle cutters have two critical shortcomings. they can't make smaller than 3 inch circles and they use a much lower quality cutter wheel than your regular glass cutter.
Included in the TCS1
1) Turn Table & Pad - Formerly was sold seperately as the Teeny Turn Table (TT03). Size: 7.375" x 7.375"
2) Circle Guide - Formerly was sold seperately as the Teeny Circle Guide (TC01).
3) Glass Stop - This is the same fixture as used in the PG01B.
4) Two Black Cylinders - These are the same as the Cutter Caddies from the CC06
5) Wire Support Rod
6) Right Handed Instructions
7) Left Handed Instructions
The Teeny Circle System is easy to use but is very left or right handed.
Download the version of the user manual that applies to you for additional information.
Download TCS1 right handed manual >
Download TCS1 left handed manual >